+359 (0) 899 29 33 52

 

Your best offer for delivery of flowers in Bulgaria and around the world.

Flowers for Men (Men's Bouquets)

It is well known that flowers are loved and can be given not only to women and girls, but also to men. According to numerous studies, 60% of men like to receive flowers as a gift. This, however, does not mean that the remaining 40% are furious opponents of this kind of gift. Since ancient times, when men have been engaged in complex agricultural work and hunting, and women have planted vegetable gardens and flower gardens, then men have seen for the first time how earnestly and rejoicing the women of every blossoming bud and every growing plant, and Understand that giving flowers is the most profitable way to make a woman happy! Men no less than women enjoy flowers, but  women should not forget some simple rules of the classic label! The first is that a woman can give flowers to men just for occasion. Second - women are not recommended to give flowers to men younger than them. Our society, of course, no longer requires strict application of these rules, but we must still try to follow them. Perhaps using such a purely female quality as a trick. For example, "remembering" a holiday or memorable date for a exact men ;) And a few words about the very process of giving flowers to men: it is classic to donate a man with flowers by holding a bouquet in her left hand. And if she has a wife, she should be given a bouquet on her. Unless, of course, if the bouquet is purely male, that is, with an additional element included, such as brandy. What flowers should we give to men? Typically, choose a strict and short, appropriate line of donations. Traditional Orchids, Carnations, Gladioli, Lilies, Anthuriums,Strelitzia,Heliconia , Bamboo and Delphinium are considered male. Daliite is also appropriate. The color of the bud is also important:to men must choose white, red, brown, yellow, purple, blue flowers. And they must be bright, with intense colors. If the gift is not for a great event, like an anniversary, you can gift the man only one big flower. The flower must have a long stem and a large inflorescence. This may be Gladiolus, Strelitzia or Anthurium. Our florists ofer you some special bouquets.

Bouquet for a man
A bouquet of vegetables
Bouquet with Anthurium
Bouquet with Heliconia
Autumn Arrangement
Bouquet with Strelitzia
calendar   |   interesting facts   |   services   |   payment   |   delivery   |   privacy   |   about us   |   terms and conditions   |   contacts
Magic Bloom
Google + Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

+359 899 293 352 | +359 (0) 898 399 664

info@flowersdeliverybg.com

 

WebDesignBG

Flowers delivery to Sofia   Flowers delivery to Blagoevgrad   Flowers delivery to Bankya   Flowers delivery to Botevgrad   Flowers delivery to Boyana   Flowers delivery to Bansko   Flowers delivery to Bansko   Flowers delivery to Burgas   Flowers delivery to Byala   Flowers delivery to Varna   Flowers delivery to Veliko Tarnovo   Flowers delivery to Vidin   Flowers delivery to Vratsa   Flowers delivery to Gabrovo   Flowers delivery to Gorna Banya   Flowers delivery to Gorna Oryahovitsa   Flowers delivery to Dobrich   Flowers delivery to Dupnitsa   Flowers delivery to Kazanlak   Flowers delivery to Karlovo   Flowers delivery to Kostinbrod   Flowers delivery to Kardzhali   Flowers delivery to Kranevo   Flowers delivery to Kyustendil   Flowers delivery to Lovech   Flowers delivery to Montana   Flowers delivery to Mramor   Flowers delivery to Nesebar   Flowers delivery to Pavel banya   Flowers delivery to Pazardzhik   Flowers delivery to Pernik   Flowers delivery to Panagyurishte   Flowers delivery to Pleven   Flowers delivery to Plovdiv   Flowers delivery to Razgrad   Flowers delivery to Razlog   Flowers delivery to Ruse   Flowers delivery to Samokov   Flowers delivery to Sandanski   Flowers delivery to Svishtov   Flowers delivery to Sevlievo   Flowers delivery to St. Konstantin i Elena   Flowers delivery to Silistra   Flowers delivery to Sliven   Flowers delivery to Sunny Beach   Flowers delivery to Smolyan   Flowers delivery to Stara Zagora   Flowers delivery to Targovishte   Flowers delivery to Haskovo   Flowers delivery to Shumen   Flowers delivery to Yambol